NFDB and West Bengal Govt. will provide assistance to the beneficiaries for undertaking the activity for production of ornamental fish .Training period will be up to 5 days for initial skill development with following financial assistance. If advanced training is required the assistance will be provided for not more than 3 days.
- Members of Women SHGs /Fisherwomen cooperatives and any individual setting up of ornamental units
- Willing to take up the activity in accordance with the guidelines of NFDB
Assistance to Beneficiary:
- The fishermen shall be eligible for a daily allowance of Rs 150/day and reimbursement of to and fro travel (train/ bus/ auto rickshaw) shall be as per actual, subject to a maximum of Rs 500.
- The provision towards honorarium to resource persons is Rs. 500/- day of class room/field training and to and fro travel expenses (train/ bus/ auto rickshaw) shall be reimbursed as per actual, subject to a maximum of Rs. 1000 per programme.
- The implementing agency shall be eligible to receive Rs 75/-/ trainee/ day for a maximum period up to 5 days for organizing the training. This cost shall cover expenses towards identification and mobilization of training requirements (course material/ training kits) etc.
- The implementing agency will be provided an amount of Rs. 5000/- for demonstrate the activity during training period.
For More Info: Click Here