Craftsmen training scheme, which is the core scheme for Vocational Training has been launched by Directorate of Industrial Training, West Bengal Government to provide full time training to educated unemployed youth, craftsmen etc in various trades such as Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Draughtsman Civil, Draughtsman Mechanical, Mechanic Electronics, Welder, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Mechanic Motor Vehicle etc.
- Youth within the age group of 14 to 40 years can apply for the training from ITC/ITIs.
- Person should be domicile of West Bengal
- The educational qualification for training in different trades varies from VIII to XII standard, depending upon the trade.
- Merit certificate would be awarded by Govt. in due course of time to the best institute in each trade, whose trainees stood first in the competition in the respective trade.
- The best craftsman who stood first securing a minimum of 70% of maximum marks in the practical subjects would be awarded a merit certificate and cash award of Rs.50,000 by Govt. in due course of time.
For More Info: Click Here