Exposure visit to progressive fish farmers and fisheries functionaries of the development department/R&D organization is essential for creating awareness through training and visit to the areas where the technologies are popular and well accepted. It provides an opportunity to visit places wherever aquaculture/post harvest processing/marketing etc., are taken up with good management practices and for this NFDB and West Bengal Govt. will provide allowances and assistance to field officers, functionaries and farmers.
- The Director of Fisheries may nominate the field functionaries for such training for exposure visits.
- The identified progressive farmers could be identified by zonal / district level officers under intimation to the Director of Fisheries.
Quantum Of Assistance:
- In addition to the training cost, the participants in the training program could be paid Rs. 200/- day for their accommodation during 5 days exposure visit.
- All officers/field functionaries are entitled to travel by 2 tier AC depending on eligibility. The progressive farmers are eligible for sleeper/bus depending on convenience. Local transport on share basis (non A/C) may be hired and actual claims may be preferred by producing bills.
- 200/ day will be provided as food allowance for exposure visit including journey period for farmers.
- Officers on exposure visit are eligible for accommodation allowance of Rs. 700/- per day subject to production of lodging bills.
- For farmers, accommodation allowance of Rs. 300/- per day may be allowed subject to production of lodging bills if the government accommodation is not available and used.
For More Info: Click Here