Union Minister for Human Resource Development, Shri Prakash Javadekar launched ‘Vittiya Saksharata Abhiyan’ to make people aware about cashless economic system.
Union HRD Minister appealed to the faculty and especially young students to come forward and join ‘Vittiya Saksharata Abhiyan’ to encourage, create awareness and motivate all people around them to use a digitally enabled cashless economic system for transfer of fund.
- To create awareness among people about digital economy and cashless modes of transactions
- Young students and faculty members will be roped to encourage and motivate people to use a digitally enabled cashless economic system for transfer of fund.
- For active participation of youth and faculty, HRD Minister also launched a webpage where students can register themselves. On this website, students and faculty members also can provide their feedback and suggestions on the initiative as well as upload the progress of their work.
Union Minister said that our country is undergoing transformational shift towards digital economy and youth should not only witness the change but also proactively participate in it by becoming agents of change. Union Minister emphasized that technology can be leveraged to bring financial digital literacy and a step forward toward digital economy.
Union HRD Minister cited different modes of digital payment like
- Pre-Paid Card, Debit Card/RuPay
- Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD)
- Mobile Wallet, Aadhar Enabled Payment System (AEPS),
- Unified Payment Interface (UPI), also Point of Sale (Physical/Virtual)
Want to be a part of this transformational Change?? Contribute in making India a truely digital and cashless economy: Register yourself here. Vittiya Saksharata Abhiyan.
For More Info: Click Here.
For Updates Download our App: Click Here.