There are many workers in India who work in unauthorized sector, having poor health. One of the major insecurities for workers in the unorganized sector is the frequent incidences of illness and need for medical care and hospitalization of such workers and their family members. Seeing this, Government of India has come up with Scheme name Swastha Bima Yojana for BPL People.
- To launch Health Insurance schemes.
- Unorganized sector workers belonging to BPL category and their family members.
- Implementing agencies to verify the eligibility of the unorganized sector workers and his family members who are proposed to be benefited under the scheme.
- The unorganized sector worker and his family (unit of five) will be covered. Total sum insured would be Rs. 30,000 per family per annum on a family floater basis.
- Cashless attendance to all covered ailments.
- Hospitalization expenses, taking care of most common illnesses with as few exclusions as possible.
How to Apply:
- Firstly make your Smart Card from Insurance Holder in your District Level.
- The Smart Card will you to Enroll for Rashtriya swastha Bima Yojana.
For More Info: Click Here
To Download our App: Click Here