Home » Industry » Agriculture » Soil and Water Conservation: River Valley Projects: Tamil Nadu
PC: evsustain-blogspot
PC: evsustain-blogspot

Soil and Water Conservation: River Valley Projects: Tamil Nadu

The Department of Agriculture Engineering, Tamil Nadu Government, has a scheme for all farmers whose crop lands are situated in the selected watersheds.

Objectives

  • To main at sustainable distribution of resources.
  • To create and implement plans, programs, and projects to sustain and enhance watershed functions that affect the plant, animal, and human communities within a watershed boundary.

Eligibility

  • Water Sheds in South Pennaiyar and Mettur Catchments in Vellore, Thiruvannamalai, Dharmapuri, Krishnagiri and Salem Districts.
  • All the farmers whose lands are covered in the selected priority watersheds in the respective catchment are eligible.

Benefits

  • 25% subsidy on cost of works in Patta Land is provided as subsidy and  remaining 75% is treated as loan. The loan amount with interest is recovered in ten equal installments after a moratorium of two years.
  • Contour binding, Horticultural plantations, Drainage line treatment, Farm ponds , Agro Forestry and Afforestation, Silt Detention Structure.

How to apply

Reach to these officers-

  • Assistant Executive Engineer, River Valley Project , 210 C, Salem Main Road, Backside of Raghupathi Hospital, Krishnagiri-635 001.
  • Assistant Executive Engineer, River Valley Project , No.250, Thiru Vi.Ka.Nagar, Harur-636 903, Dharmapuri District.
  • Assistant Executive Engineer, River Valley Project -Unit-I, 4/494 (1) First Floor, Railway station Road , Dharmapuri -636 701.
  • Assistant Executive Engineer , River Valley Project – Unit II, Collectorate Complex, Dharmapuri 636 701.
  • Assistant Executive Engineer ,River Valley Project , 98 – Raja Ganapathy Nagar, Mettur 636 401, Salem District.
  • Assistant Executive Engineer ,River Valley Project , Sivagamiammal illam,Senthamil Nagar, Terkupet(Post), Chengam-606 709, Tiruvannamalai District.
  • Executive Engineer , RVP, Dharmapuri.
  • Superintending Engineer , A.E.D, Salem
  • Chief Engineer, Agricultural Engineering Department, Nandanam, Chennai-35

Contact

2435 2686 , 2435 2622.

For More Info: Click Here.

For Updates Download our App: Click Here.

join-r

Check Also

PC: Digital vidhya

Modi to make India “A Cashless Society” by a package of these 11 incentives

PM Narendra Modi’s master plan to handle the after-effects of the demonetisation has a lot ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *