West Bengal: Training Programme For Beneficiaries Of Ornamental Fisheries
NFDB and West Bengal Govt. will provide assistance to the beneficiaries for undertaking the activity for production of ornamental fish .Training period will be up to 5 days for initial skill development with following financial assistance. If advanced training is required the assistance will be provided for not more than 3 days.
- Members of Women SHGs /Fisherwomen cooperatives and any individual setting up of ornamental units
- Willing to take up the activity in accordance with the guidelines of NFDB
Assistance to Beneficiary:
- The fishermen shall be eligible for a daily allowance of Rs 150/day and reimbursement of to and fro travel (train/ bus/ auto rickshaw) shall be as per actual, subject to a maximum of Rs 500.
- The provision towards honorarium to resource persons is Rs. 500/- day of class room/field training and to and fro travel expenses (train/ bus/ auto rickshaw) shall be reimbursed as per actual, subject to a maximum of Rs. 1000 per programme.
- The implementing agency shall be eligible to receive Rs 75/-/ trainee/ day for a maximum period up to 5 days for organizing the training. This cost shall cover expenses towards identification and mobilization of training requirements (course material/ training kits) etc.
- The implementing agency will be provided an amount of Rs. 5000/- for demonstrate the activity during training period.
For More Info: Click Here