Haryana: Scheme For Providing Quality Education In Madrassas
To enhance awareness about education among the muslim community and to encourage traditional institutions like Madrassas and Maktabs for providing quality education, Haryana Government has launched this scheme.
- To provide financial assistance for introducing Science, Mathematics, Social Studies, Hindi and English in their curriculum so that children studying in institutions can attain academic proficiency for class 1st to 12th.
- To provide vocational training to children above 14 years of age and studying in Madrassa, for encouraging entrepreneurship.
- To provide opportunities to students of these institutions for acquiring education comparable to National Education System.
- Madrassas registered under Central or State Government acts or Madrassa board and which have been in existence atleast for 3 years.
- Madrassa should be accredited with the NIOS for availing the assistance under the scheme.
- For appointment of teachers for teaching various subjects, Madrassa will be given Rs. 6000 per month as the salary for Graduated Teachers and Rs. 12000 per month for Post Graduated/B.Ed Teachers.
- Assistance up to Rs. 50,000 will be given for Book Bank/Libraries and learning material.
- Grant up to Rs. 15,000 will be provided for purchase of Science kits, Mathematics kits and other pedagogical equipment.
- Assistance up to Rs. 1,00,000 followed by annual grant of Rs. 5000 will be provided for establishment of Computer/Science Labs/Workshops ┬áand their maintenance.
For More Info: Click Here