To enhance awareness about education among the muslim community and to encourage traditional institutions like Madrassas and Maktabs for providing quality education, Haryana Government has launched this scheme.
- To provide financial assistance for introducing Science, Mathematics, Social Studies, Hindi and English in their curriculum so that children studying in institutions can attain academic proficiency for class 1st to 12th.
- To provide vocational training to children above 14 years of age and studying in Madrassa, for encouraging entrepreneurship.
- To provide opportunities to students of these institutions for acquiring education comparable to National Education System.
- Madrassas registered under Central or State Government acts or Madrassa board and which have been in existence atleast for 3 years.
- Madrassa should be accredited with the NIOS for availing the assistance under the scheme.
- For appointment of teachers for teaching various subjects, Madrassa will be given Rs. 6000 per month as the salary for Graduated Teachers and Rs. 12000 per month for Post Graduated/B.Ed Teachers.
- Assistance up to Rs. 50,000 will be given for Book Bank/Libraries and learning material.
- Grant up to Rs. 15,000 will be provided for purchase of Science kits, Mathematics kits and other pedagogical equipment.
- Assistance up to Rs. 1,00,000 followed by annual grant of Rs. 5000 will be provided for establishment of Computer/Science Labs/Workshops and their maintenance.
For More Info: Click Here