India is one of the most promising countries for wind power development. The government of Tamil Nadu launched the scheme for assistance of purchase of new windmill.
- Aims to provide financial assistance to the new wind mill.
- Aims to guide them in right direction.
- Aims to save the energy cost by sourcing of wind energy.
- Proprietary, partnership, private/public limited companies shall be eligible for assistance.
- Promoter’s contribution should be at least 25%.
- Gets wind energy business opportunities and new career option.
- Receives loan at low interest rate.
- Companies or proprietary gets enough time for repayment.
- Up to 75% of project cost funded by the government.
How to Avail:
People can contact:
The Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited,692,Anna Salai,Nandanam,Chennai-600035,Tamil Nadu,India.
For More Details click here