Home / Initiatives / States / South / Telangana / Scheme for Disabled Welfare and Senior Citizen: Telangana

Scheme for Disabled Welfare and Senior Citizen: Telangana

We know many  times disabled and senior citizen were not given a proper care in the society therefore  the  Government of Telangana has initiated various scheme for Disabled and senior citizen for their welfare and upliftment. The government has taken up various activities to take care of their people which are given below in benefits.


Welfare and uplift the living standard of Disabled and Senior Citizen.


All Senior Citizen and Disabled People of Telangana.


  • Identification of Disabled and issue Medical Certificates
  • Early Intervention and Rehabitation
  • Education
  • Human Resource Development
  • Training
  • Employment
  • Economic Rehabilitation
  • Social integration
  • Social security
  • Empowerment
  • Barrier Free Environment
  • Welfare of Senior Citizen
  • Grant-in-Aid to NGOs for the welfare of Disabled and Senior Citizen.

For More Info: Click Here



Check Also

Solar Pump Set Scheme For Agriculture

In order to promote the use of non conventional energy in the agriculture sector, the ...


  1. Sir

    I’m b.Nagi reddy.
    An operation is done on my backbone in NIMS Hyderabad.
    From there I’ m not able to do any works.
    So I need your support to empower my self. please help me to survive my family.

    • Hello Sir ,
      I hope you are doing well and in good health.
      If you are looking for any help from Telangana Government, Please Contact to :
      Block-l 2nd Floor, Room No 210, Secretariat, Secretariat, Hyderabad, Telangana 500004
      Phone:040 2345 2019
      This is the official contact information of the department of disabled welfare.

  2. Shankaran Rajamani

    I’m 64 now. I have rod implant in right leg. I have undergone angioplasty during July 2015 and also major operation to my prostate gland and also diagnosed chronic kidney disorder with a tume (benign) over adrenal gland.
    I had lost my jobs private service. My wife is also retired private school teacher.
    Please let me know if there are any government scheme to help us.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *