Saksham Shikshit Yuva Sammanit Hua Scheme is one of the schemes launched on the Golden Jubilee occasion of Haryana Day celebration in Gurugram. This scheme was launched by Manohar Lal Khattar the Chief Minister of Haryana in this celebration the golden jubilee of Haryana.
- Saksham Shikshit Yuva Sammanit Hua scheme is launched for the benefit of the unemployed candidates who are post graduates but not having any job.
- The state government will launch a Saksham portal of Saksham Shikshit Yuva Sammanit Hua yojana under which Rs 9000 will be given to the post graduates unemployed youth in lieu of 100 hours of work per month.
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide the opportunities to the unemployed youths to make their future strong.
- 1100 beneficiaries are taking the benefit of Unemployment Allowance under this scheme with employment exchange across the state.
- To take the benefit of this scheme the candidate should be the permanent resident of Haryana and he should be a post graduate from University of Delhi, Chandigarh or Haryana. In the state there are approximate 8 Lac literate candidates who have registered themselves under the various schemes run by the government.
- Under this scheme there is the involvement of the private sectors and a web portal has been prepared which will be launched soon.
- To register under this scheme the family income of the candidates should not exceed Rs 3 Lac per annum from all the sources of income and the candidate should not join any company.
- The candidates can register online at www.hreyahs.gov.in/registration.php to take the benefit of this scheme.
Source: Times Of India
For Updates Download our App: Click Here.