Technology advancement in automotive industry has revolutionized the world. In this system, hybrid and electric vehicle has put a gear on the top competing with petrol and diesel vehicle. Seeing the benefits, the Government of India approved the National Mission on Electric Mobility and formulated the FAME Scheme (Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Hybrid and Electric Vehicles in India).
The overall period of this scheme is for 6 years which intended to support market development and its manufacturing eco-system to achieve self-sustenance.
To promote technology and market for hybrid and electric vehicle
- Original Equipment Manufacturers(OEM’s)
- Vehicle Testing Centres
- National Automotive Board
- The scheme has four focus areas-
|Component of the scheme
|Technology Platform||Rs.70 Crore||Rs. 120 Crore|
|Demand Incentives||Rs. 155 Crore||Rs. 340 Crore|
|Charging Infrastructure||Rs. 10 Crore||Rs. 20 Crore|
|Pilot Projects||Rs. 20 Crore||Rs. 50 Crore|
|IEC/ Operations||Rs.05 Crore||Rs.05 Crore|
|Total||Rs. 260 Crore||Rs. 535 Crore|
Grand Total Rs. 795 Crore
- Demand incentive is available for manufacturers and also end to end customers.
How to Apply:
- Registration for OEM’s and Vehicle Models as per Annexure 1.
- Pre-register the xEV models for which they intend to avail the demand incentives under Annexture 2.
- OEM to send hard copy to –
Room No- 117,Udyog Bhawan
For more info and application form: Click Here
To download our app: Click Here