In order to promote and encourage the use of new technology for production process, infrastructure facilities etc for increasing rate of development of small scale industries and state, RIICO under Rajasthan Government has come up with Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme For Technology Upgradation of the Small Scale Industries.
Eligibility and Conditions:
- Any small unit which is investing in plant and machinery is eligible for the scheme.
- This scheme shall be available only for such eligible unit where term loan has been sanctioned by the Corporation.
- The existing SSI units registered with the State Directorate of Industries, which upgrade with the state of the art technology, with/without expansion shall be eligible.
- The industry graduating from small scale to medium scale on account of additional loan under CLCSS shall also be eligible for assistance.
- The financial parameters such as promoter’s contribution, security, debt equity ratio, upfront fee shall be determined by the lending agency as per its existing norms.
- The units availing subsidy under CLCSS shall not avail any other subsidy for technology up gradation from the Central/State/UT Govt.
The CLCS scheme provides 12% capital subsidy support to the SSI units, however the support would be limited to the loan amount indicated below:
|S.No.||Investment limit||Maximum ceiling of loan eligible for support (In Lakhs)||Maximum subsidy available under CLCSS (In Lakhs)|
|1||Tiny units with investment in plant & machinery less than Rs.10 Lakhs||8.00||0.96|
|2||Tiny units with investment in plant & machinery between Rs. 10.00 Lakhs to Rs.25 Lakhs||20.00||2.40|
|3||Small units with investment in plant & machinery above Rs.25 Lakhs||40.00||4.80|
For More Info: Click Here