This scholarship is for the welfare of children of Other Backward Classes studying. In this, a fixed amount of money is given to them every month for daily expenses. This encourages education among the children. The details of this scheme are enlisted below:
- Student studying in government recognised institution.
- Student should have passed the previous class.
- Student should not be getting any other scholarships.
- Family income of student should be less than Rs 1000 per month.
- 1 Student from Class 3 to 5 each: Rs. 50 Per Month for 10 Months.
- 2 Students from Class 6 and 3 Students each from Class 7 & 8: Rs. 80 Per Month for 10 Months.
- All eligible students from Class 9 and 10: Rs. 100 Per Month for 10 Months.
For More Info: Click Here