To provide financial assistance to individuals for establishment of their own new enterprises, Department of Commerce, Industry and Tourism under the Madhya Pradesh Government has launched Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme. The provisions of this scheme will remain same for various departments.
- Age: 18 – 45 years
- Educational Qualifications: Minimum 5th class pass (on the basis of Self attestation)
- Income Limit: No Restrictions
- Margin money assistance:
- For General category, 15% of capital cost of project but Rs. 01 lacs maximum.
- For BPL/SC/ST/OBC (other than creamy layer)/Woman/Minority/Disabled person, 30% of capital cost of project but Rs. 02 lacs maximum.
- Interest Subsidy:
- 5% annually on capital amount, maximum for 7 years and maximum Rs. 25,000 per year.
- Guarantee Fee (CGT):
- At the prevailing rates, maximum for 7 years.
For more information: Click here