Delhi SC/ST/OBC/Minorities & Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation Ltd. has a unique Scheme for Physically Handicapped that aims at their self employment.
The loan is given in the shape of a Tri Cycle mounted with equipments and telephone connections to operate as Mobile STD/PCO booth.
- To make Physically Handicapped more self-reliant.
- Economic upliftment of the handicapped by providing them a new opening through self-employment.
- The applicant should be a resident of Delhi.
- Should have handicapped certificate showing minimum disability of 40%.
- Age should be between 18-50 years.
- Income should not be more than Rs. 1,00,000 for urban Areas and Rs. 80,000 for rural areas.
- Applicant has not taken any loan from any financial institutions/banks/DSFDC.
Each handicapped person is provided with one tricycle, one Reliance connection with free talk time of Rs. 3,000, a billing machine and instrument.
How to Apply
Download the form: Click Here.
Provide with all the necessary documents and submit it to the concerned authority.
For More Info: Click Here.