IIM Ahmedabad is hosting its annual 2 day summit from Oct 14th to Oct 15th, 2016 on this year’s theme- ‘Transforming India’: Ideas to Implementation’
The two day annual event is organised by the PGPX students (One Year MBA Program) of IIM. The event attracts eminent industrialists and thought leaders to offer their insights in fields of education, health care, energy, finance, information technology and manufacturing.
Theme: ‘Transforming India’: Ideas to Implementation’
- Sustainable healthcare delivery to 1.5 billion Indians
- Telecom and Technology: A medium for social transformation and smart governance
- Transforming India’s energy basket to achieve energy sustainability by 2030
- Reshaping the manufacturing ecosystem: Challenges and solutions
- Creating an ecosystem to implement RTE
- Financial sector integration for a compelling Indian growth story
Have you ever wondered?
- Why India is still so poor?
- How India can meet challenges in various dynamic and diverse sectors like energy, urbanisation, infrastructure, technology etc.?
- What can we do to make a difference and bring positive changes in the developing Indian landscape?
So, the ConneXions provides an intellectual platform where industry veterans, policymakers and leaders from diverse sectors engage in erudite discussions on these meaningful conversations that are moderated by distinguished professors. The speakers in each panel are carefully chosen from different industries to offer refreshingly different perspectives.
The Panel includes some prominent speakers from industry like-
- Mr. R.S. Sharma-TRAI Chairman
- Mr Bhaskar Ghosh- Group Chief Executive – Accenture Technology Services
- Mr. Sudharshan Jain- M.D. Healthcare Solutions, Abbott Healthcare Pvt. Ltd
About PGPX and ConneXions: PGPX is a one year full time Post Graduate Program in Management for Executives. The objective of the program is to transform bright and enthusiastic professionals into management leaders and change agents in the global landscape. ConneXions is an annual event organized by PGPX students of IIM Ahmedabad to drive industry interaction with academia. It is a platform to bring together eminent personalities to debate the contemporary issues facing corporate leaders and public policy makers.For more details about #IIMAConneXions, please visit ConneXion’s Official Site Here.
About The Indian Iris: The Indian Iris is the digital partner of this event. The Indian Iris is India’s leading policy research and analytics platform, which envisages to fill the void that exists between formulation of a public policy and its implementation. The team at The Indian Iris navigates through the complexities of public policies and schemes, thoroughly analyse, and simplify them for the intended beneficiaries.