Haryana holds a significant place in the field of milk production in the country. Most of the States procure breeding stock from Haryana for up gradation of their low producing buffaloes. The State has a vast potential of self-employment generation in Animal Husbandry & Dairying sector. So for generating substantial employment and for conserving, improving and promoting breeding activities in Haryana, Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairy has launched a scheme for establishment of Hi-Tech & Mini Dairy units in Haryana.
- Creation of employment opportunities through Animal Husbandry activities
- Increase in milk production and productivity
- Upgradation and development of valuable breeds/germplasm available in the State
- To provide self-employment to unemployed.
- Supplement the income of the families of the entrepreneurs.
- Raise the socio economic status of the weaker sections of the society.
- Enhancing per capita/day availability of milk in the State.
- Below Poverty Lines families
- Families having no member in Govt./Semi Govt. Job./ Private Sector
- Landless families
- Land holding less than 2.5 acres
- Already rearing livestock but the unit as per scheme is not complete
- Families having no livestock but having aptitude and housing facilities to rear livestock
- Subsidy @ 25% will be provided for purchase of animals for establishment of dairy units of the 3, 5 and 10 milch animals to the beneficiaries’ saving bank account in which the bank has transferred the loan account.
- To setup mini dairy units of 3 and 5 indigenous cattle subsidy @ 50% of the units cost will be provided to the beneficiaries for purchase of cows of Hariana and Sahiwal breeds.
For More Info: Click Here