Department of School Education, Haryana Government has introduced Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for the children of those parents who are engaged in unclean occupations such as scavenging, tanning, and flaying.
To provide financial assistance to children whose parents/guardian belongs to one of the following categories, to pursue pre-matric education:
- Persons who are either presently engaged in manual scavenging or were so engaged.
- Children whose parents are presently engaged in unclean occupations and were so engaged.
- Children who are barn to parents who are not engaged in such occupations, but have been adopted by such person.
- Such children will be eligible only if their parents furnish such certificates. (Such as proof of their occupation, date of adoption etc.) as may required by the department.
- Scholarship and other grants:
|Scholarship (Rs. Per Month) (for 10 months)||110||700|
|Books and Ad hoc Grant (Rs. Per annum)||750||1000|
- Additional Allowances for SC Students with disabilities studying in private unaided Schools
|Allowances for Students with Disabilities||Amount (In Rs.)|
|Monthly Reader Allowance for Blind students||100|
|Monthly. Transport Allowance for students with disabilities||50|
|Monthly Escort Allowance for Severely Disabled ( With 80% or higher disability)||50|
|Monthly. Helper Allowance admissible any employee of the hostel||100|
|Monthly Coaching, Allowance to Retarded and Mentally ill Students||100|
For More Information: Click Here
Drop your Query, Feedback and Suggestion in the Comment Box.