Backward Class & Scheduled Caste Welfare Department, Haryana Government has launched a new scheme which aims at providing financial assistance to the institutions/societies of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes to enable them to construct/complete/repair/renovate building which can be used for community social or educational purpose etc. of Scheduled Castes / Backward Classes and provide basic facilities and equipment in these buildings.
- Only those institutions/societies of Scheduled Castes/Backward classes registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 or Indian Trust Act.
- The society/ institution should have at least 100 sq yards of its own land or allotted /donated to it by the Govt./ Panchayat/Local Body/any individual etc.
- Second time grant to the same institution will be given after only five years if all the UCs for the grants released earlier have been submitted to the District Welfare officer.
- Financial Assistance up to Rs. 2.00 Lakhs may be sanctioned by the Department. However, the Chief Minister may sanction grant exceeding Rs 2.00 Lakhs in genuine cases.
- In deserving cases additional funds can also be sanctioned later on for construction/completion/repair/renovation of the infrastructure or for providing basic amenities in the building or any other purpose.
- Financial Assistance will be sanctioned only for the work to be executed within Haryana State.
For Downloading Application Form: Click Here
For More Information: Click Here