Guru Harkrishan Educational Society, Chandigarh is running a scheme for providing scholarships to needy bright students studying in Professional/Vocational Courses such as Medical / Managerial / Technical / Scientific / Engineering / Computer Technology / Graduation in Commerce, Education and Post- Graduation etc.
- Student should have minimum 60% marks in previous examination.
- Income of parents of student should not exceed Rs. 10,000 per month.
- Student should not be receiving scholarship from any other scheme.
- Scholarship consisting of tuition fee and minimum of 25% of tuition fee subject to a maximum of Rs. 600 per month will be awarded to the eligible student.
- The scholarship is available for the full term of the course subject to fulfillment of the above conditions and that student has to apply afresh each year.
For More Info: Click Here