The manufacturing sector has pivotal role in facilitating investment in the state, employment generation and employ-ability enhancement and adherence to high quality standards resulting in social and economic development of the State. The overall growth rate of manufacturing sector in India is below its potential, the Central Govt. has laid emphasis on the growth of manufacturing sector, along which Gujarat Govt. has introduced this scheme.
- For creating more employment and development of entire value chain of sector.
- Focusing on value addition in product development process.
- Development of knowledge base in sector and sustainable development.
Period of Operation:
The scheme will remain in operation for period of 5 years from 2015 to 2020.
- All new/existing MSME and large enterprises can avails benefits under this scheme.
- New enterprise will get benefit for more than one time expansion or diversification during the operative period of the scheme.
- Existing enterprise will get benefits in the case of expansion/modernization/technology up-gradation during the operative period of the scheme.
Benefits will be provided in the form of following interest subsidy by Govt.:
- Graded Interest subsidy for 5 Years @ 7% for MSMEs and 2% for large industries having an actual investment of Rs. 100 Crores.
- Maximum amount of subsidy per annum shall be Rs. 25 Lakhs for MSMEs and Rs. 50 Lakhs for large units.
For more information: Click Here