Assistance For Common Effluent Treatment Plant (CETP)
The Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFC) undertaken a Centrally Sponsored Scheme for enabling the small scale industries (SSI) to set-up Common Effluent Treatment Plants (CETP) in the country.
- To encourage use of new technologies for CETPs for existing SSI clusters of units
- To make installation of pollution control equipment affordable for SSIs.
- Central Assistance will be available only for clusters of SSIs.
- Projects for assistance will be prioritised on the basis of -Toxicity of pollutants, Pollution load being generated and to be treated, Number of units covered.
- The project should be self-supporting for repayment of the loan and meeting operation and maintenance costs.
- The scheme must have the technical recommendation of the State Pollution Control Boards.
- Necessary clearance be obtained from the concerned State Pollution Control Board for discharging the treated effluent and be reflected in the feasibility report of the CETP project.
- All hazardous waste facilities associated with these CETPs should obtain clearance from the concerned State Pollution Control Board and be documented in the feasibility report of the CETP project.
- State subsidy : 25% of the total project cost
- Central subsidy : 25% of the total project cost
- Entrepreneurs contribution : 20% of the total project cost
- Loan from financial institutions – 30% of the total project cost
How to Apply
- The feasibility study of the Project proposal has to be undertaken by a well reputed organization. The concerned State Pollution Control Board’s consent is sufficient for the company to approach the lDBI/any other financial institutions for obtaining the loan component for CETP.
- The company would obtain the commitment from lDBI/financial institution for the loan component and the company/ financial institution would approach the State Government/State Board for the release of the State’s share into the company’s book account.
For More Info: Click Here.
For Updates Download our App: Click Here.