Towards the mission of building a skilled and employable India, Learning has taken yet another leap by rolling out Government of India’s recently launched National Skill Certificate and Monetary Reward scheme. The Standard Training & Assessment Reward or STAR Scheme provides monetary reward to candidates on successful completion of programme and certification.
- Standardization in the certification process and initiate a process of creating a registry of skills.
- Increase training and certification to the needs of the country.
- Monetary Awards for Skill Certification to boost employability.
- Reward candidates undergoing skill training by authorized institutions at an average monetary reward of Rs.10,000 per candidate.
- Trainee should take courses in Institution which is approved by Government.
- List of Eligible institution is on website of NSCS(National Sector Skill Council)
- Monetary Award for Certification will be provided.
- Monetary Award for Certification is as follows:
|Sectors||NSQF Levels 1 & 2||NSQF Levels 3 & 4|
|Manufacturing Courses||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 15,000|
|Service & Other Sectors||Rs. 7500||Rs. 10,000|
For More Info: Click Here
To Download our App: Click Here