Tamil Nadu’s 69 Percent of the total population of the State belongs to Backward Classes, Most Backward Classes and Denotified Communities. Among the Muslim Minorities in Tamil Nadu, nearly 95% of them are in the list of Backward Classes and among Christian Minorities nearly 80% are in the list of Backward Classes and Most Backward Classes. Several schemes are implemented in the State in order to develop the Backward Classes, Most Backward Classes, Denotified Communities and Minorities on par with other categories of the society in socio, economic and educational spheres.
- Loan for Purchase of Auto.
- Minorities are eligible.
- (Religious) Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, and Parsis.
- Annual income of the applicant should be within Rs.40,000/- in rural areas and Rs.55,000/- in urban areas.
- Age limit above 18 years.
- The Individual be a member of Auto Industrial Co-operative Society. He should have driving license with Batch.
- Loan for Auto.
Contact Persons :
- Officials, TAMCO, 807, Anna Salai, V Floor, Chennai-2
- District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare
- The General Manager, District Industries Centre.
For More Info: Click Here
To Download our App: Click Here