The Ministry of Culture has issued Scheme which is known as Tagore Cultural Complex.The scheme will foster the needs in the cultural field such as music, drama,dance,literature and fine arts. The scheme will financially support these fields to promote cultural unity in the country.
To facilitate infrastructure and provide financial assistance in cultural field.
- State Governments or UT Administrations
- Bodies set up or sponsored by State Governments or UT Administrations
- Bodies set up or sponsored by the Central Government
- Universities, Municipal Corporations and other Government-approved agencies
- The organization is registered as a society under the Registration of Societies Act (XXI of 1860) or similar Acts or as a Trust or Not-for-Profit Company at least for a period of three years.
- The organization has a predominantly cultural profile, working primarily for the promotion of arts and culture in fields such as dance, drama, theatre, music, fine arts and literature at least for a period of three years.
Financial assistance is provided to following projects-
- An Auditorium for the performance of live music, dance or theatre or combination of these arts, with a seating capacity appropriate to local needs.
- Rooms of varying capacities for seminars, conferences, workshops, etc.
- Greenrooms or dressing rooms or makeup rooms for the performers and a storage area.
- Rehearsal halls for theatre or music or dance.
- Training Centre or school for theatre or music or dance.
- Dormitory for visiting artistes.
- Exhibition areas for art and photography.
- Library or reading room.
- Common facilities for office, cafeteria or catering, wash rooms, reception or waiting lounge, parking, etc.
How to apply:
Application in the prescribed proforma supported by necessary documents mentioned at Para 8 of the ‘Scheme’, may be submitted to “The Director, National School of Drama, Bahawalpur House, Plot No.1, Bhagwandas Road, New Delhi – 110 001
For More Info: Click Here