Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare, Govt of India has a scheme to provide funding support to Wards of ESM / Widows Undergoing Cadet’s Training at NDA.
The aim of this aid is to provide incentive to the children of an ESM or widow up to the rank of Havildar/equivalent, who have joined the NDA course.
The following criteria must be fulfilled:-
- Applicant must be an ESM or his widow.
- Should be of rank Havildar/equivalent and below.
- The child should have successfully completed the previous terms in a year.
- Should be recommended by respective Zila Sainik Board (ZSB).
For training to NDA cadet out of AFFDF is provided at a rate of Rs.1,000/- per month per child of an eligible ESM/widow. For the previous NDA’s training terms, payable in one instalment, on successful completion of two terms in a year. This is applicable for three years of the NDA’s cadets training course.(i.e graduation degree)
How to apply:
Application should be made on the prescribed application format with recommendation of Zila Sainik Welfare Officer (ZSWO) on it. Copies of the following documents duly attested by respective ZSWO must accompany the application:-
- Discharge Book/Documents (must have an entry regarding the child).
- Copy of I-Card issued by ZSB.
- Certificate from NDA Squadron giving details of the cadet and his father and that he has joined NDA on (date) for training with (Course No.) course and has completed to two terms successfully.
- Bank details of Cadet showing Bank’s name, branch, IFS Code and A/c Number.
- Details of Bank A/c No (in PNB/SBI only) and IFS Code.
For More Info: Click Here
For Updates Download our App: Click Here