Department of social welfare, Delhi Government, has a scheme to offer to persons with special needs.
- To assist needy persons with special needs by reducing their financial burden.
- To make them self dependent and confident individuals.
The scheme includes persons with blindness, low vision, leprosy,hearing impairment, locomotor disability, cerebral palsy, autism, mental retardation, mental illness.
- Age of Disabled persons should not be more than 60 years (0 to 60years).
- Family income should not be more than Rs. 75,000/- p.a. from all sources.
- A resident of the National Capital Territory of Delhi for at least 5 years preceding the date of submission of application.
- Disability of the applicant should not be less than 40%.
- Should have a ‘single-operated’ account in any Bank for receiving the payment through electronic clearing system.
Rs.1,500 p.m. is remitted quarterly in the beneficiary’s account.
How to apply
To Download the Foam: Click Here.
Submit the duly filled form with all necessary documents required and submit it to the District Social Welfare Officer.
For More Info: Click Here.