Handicraft sector is important part for rural economy. Handicraft started as a part time activity in the rural areas, however it has now transformed into a flourishing economic activity due to significant market demand over the years. Seeing this Government of India has initiated “Dastkar Shashktikaran Yojana” Scheme.
- Conduct survey of each artisan in the prescribed format.
- Holding awareness camps for cluster artisans, discussion and formation of Annual action Plan of the activities.
- Processing of the surveyed data in MS Excel Sheet format containing artisans’ details.
- Eligible Non-Governmental Organizations
- Local statutory bodies
- Apex cooperative Societies
- National level Apex Societies
- organization like COHANDS, EPCH, CEPC
- Sector Skill Councils and its affiliated Bodies
- MHSC, IICT, NCDPD, HMCM, Hastkala Academy, NIFT, NID, University Department
- Central/ State Handloom and Handicrafts Development Corporations
- Financial Assistance upto Rs 5 Lakh to Eligible Organization for managing Handicraft Artisans.
- Financial Assistance will be provided to the tune of Rs 300 per artisan for the number of persons to be surveyed and mobilized.
For More Info: Click Here
To Download our App: Click Here