Delhi Government Employees Health Scheme aims to provide comprehensive medical facilities to Delhi Government employees, pensioners and their dependants.
- To provide medical care services to the beneficiaries through network of Delhi Government Dispensaries, Hospitals and recognized private hospitals and diagnostic centers.
- Membership is compulsory for serving employees and is optional for pensioners .
- It is compulsory for Delhi Government employees and Mandatory monthly contribution is deducted from the salaries as per salary slabs.
- Pensioners have the option of becoming member of the scheme by depositing contribution equal to 10 years installments as a lump some amount or in six monthly installments from January to June and July to December for 10 years.
- Family members of the employee can also get benefited by this scheme if the member is living with the employees and his/her income does not exceed Rs. 3500.
- Out patient care facilities in all Allopathy, Homeopathy, Ayurvedic, Unani, Yoga and Sidha can be availed at government dispensaries, government hospitals.
- Indoor treatment shall be available in private recognized hospitals of the choice of beneficiary during non-emergent conditions on the advice of the concerned AMA or on the advice of doctors of other recognized health facility duly endorsed by the concerned AMA.
- Cashless treatment facility in emergent conditions will be available to all working beneficiaries in recognized private hospitals of Delhi on production of valid DGEHS card without being formally referred by AMA.
- Free supply of drugs prescribed by doctors of Government dispensaries and hospitals and recognized hospitals.
- Special treatment for diseases like TB, Cancer, Kidney Transplant, Liver Transplant and by-pass surgery etc. are provided in specialized centers.
- Pensioners who do not opt for DGEH Scheme or who are not staying in areas covered by the DGEHS shall be paid Fixed Medical Allowance at the rate of Rs. 300.00 per month.
- The DGEHS cards are issued to the employee / pensioners by the concerned administrative department.
How to Apply: Contact Dr. Virender Kumar Medical Officer
Dr. P.K. Malik, CMO (SAG) – State Program Officer
Ph. No. – 22391435
For More Info: Click Here
To Download our App: Click Here