Department of Fisheries, Goa Government has a scheme for construction of Fish Markets.
- For channelizing the fish catch to the general public at a particular place for disposal.
- Helping Fishermen community to sell their fish at prevailing market price for their daily livelihood.
Financial Assistance in the form of subsidy shall be given to local bodies such as Municipalities and Village Panchayats for construction of fish markets who have the following documents-
- Panchayat/ Municipality resolution.
- Land documents complete in all respects.
- Estimates duly approved by P.W.D.
- Site plan duly approved by respective authority.
- Annual income certificate of Municipality/Panchayat.
How to Apply
The beneficiaries who wish to avail facility under this scheme may approach to the Directorate of Fisheries, Panaji, Goa.
Benefit to the Panchayat/ Municipality will be given based on their annual income.
|Panchayat/Municipality having annual income||
Quantum of Assistance
|Upto Rs. 2 lakh of subsidy||100% subsidy limited to Rs. 5.00 lakhs.|
|2.||Above Rs. 2 lakhs||
75% subsidy limited to Rs. 5.00 lakhs.
For More Info: Click Here.