Industries Commisionerate, Gujarat Govt. has launched a scheme which would facilitate acquisition of clean & green technologies by micro, small and medium units across the sectors and thus, bridge the technological gap at an affordable cost.
- To catalyze the manufacturing growth in MSME sector to contribute to the national focus of “Make in India”.
- To provide assistance to MSMEs for technical acquisition.
Period of Operation:
The scheme will be in operation for period of 5 years from 1st January 2015 to 31st December 2019.
- New as well as existing enterprises with new technology, new product or improved production process.
- MSME intending to acquire technology for a specific product or process.
Eligible enterprise will be provided benefits in the form of assistance:
- Assistance @ 50% of cost of technology acquisition, including royalty payments for first two years, subject to maximum of Rs.50 Lakhs.
- Assistance will not available for the purchase of plant & machinery or equipments.
How to Apply:
The unit will have to apply to IC office with application and all documents mentioned in check list, after signing MOU with technology provider.
- Name: N.M. Trivedi
- Designation: Commissioner of Industries (Incentives)
- Address: Block No. 1, 4th Floor, Udyog Bhawan, Sector 11, Gandhinagar- 382017
- Phone: 079 232 52 594, 079 232 52 588
For More Information: Click Here