Objectives of the schemes:
The primary objectives of ADRANA are
1) Minimization of human drudgery
2) Enhancement of productivity and production levels
3) Improvement of product / service quality
4) Increasing income levels of artisans
5) Modernization of process operations
6) Improving competitive abilities of artisans
The project is implemented throughout the Andhra State, in all Mandals/ Municipalities/ Municipal Corporations depending on Minority Population of the respective Districts.
How to apply:
a) Minority applicants desired to avail financial assistance shall apply through the online beneficiary monitoring system (OBMMS) only.
b) After registration of application through (OBMMS) the online registered application Hard copy shall be obtained.
c) The Hard copy of application shall be submitted to the MPDO/Municipal Commissioner (Municipality) / Zonal Commissioner (in case of Municipal Corporation) along with the following Enclosures.
- Income Certificate issued by Tahasildar.
- Photostat copy of Ration Card.
- Photostat copy of Aadhar Card.
- One Pass port size photo.
a) The total targeted beneficiaries for the districts shall be sub-divided Mandals/ municipalities wise in proportion to the Minorities population of the respective Mandals/ Municipalities of Districts.
b) The selection of beneficiaries shall be done at the Mandal/ Municipality level by a screening-cum-selection committee.
c) The composition of the screening-cum-selection committee shall be as follows:
- Nodal Officer from the Welfare Finance Corporations nominated by the District Collector.
- Managers of all participating Banks in the Scheme of the Mandal.
- Representative from DRDA/ DOWUA IV. MPDO/ Municipal Commissioner (Municipality) /Zonal Commissioner (in case of Municipal Corporation) –Convener.
- All the beneficiaries shall apply through the online beneficiary monitoring system (OBMMS) to ensure transparency and accountability.