Department of Welfare of Differently Abled is giving Personal accident relief of Rs.1,00,000/- to Physically Challenged persons to help them at the time of disaster.
To provide financial support to Physically Challenged persons.
- Any Differently Abled persons holding National Identity card for Differently Abled.
- Must be registered as member in the Welfare Board for the Differently Abled.
- Accident relief upto Rs.1,00,000/- will be given at the time of death.
- In case of Loss of both Legs / both hands / one hand and one leg / loss of sight in both eyes, Rs.1,00,000/- will be given.
- In case of Loss of one hand or leg or loss of sight in one eye, Rs.50,000/- will be given.
How to Apply
Contact: District Differently Abled Welfare Officer, Principal Secretary / State Commissioner for the Differently Abled, State Resource cum Training Centre Campus, Jawaharlal Nehru Inner Ring Road, K.K. Nagar, Chennai – 600 078. Phone 044-24719947 / 48 / 49
For more info: Click Here
To Download our App: Click Here