Niryat Bandhu – Hand Holding Scheme for New Export/Import Entrepreneurs
The Niryat Bandhu Scheme was first announced as a part of Foreign Trade Policy 2009-14 in 2011, to provide guidance and mentorship to first generation entrepreneurs in the field of international trade and commerce. Till now more than 20,000 exporters and students of various business schools have been provided orientation program under this scheme during financial year 2014-15.
Niryat Bandhu Scheme has been introduced by DGFT (Director General of Foreign Trade) and under this scheme officers of the DGFT have been devoting their time and sharing their experiences with interested entrepreneurs.
Online Certificate Program in Export and Import Business – Niryat Bandhu
The DGFT on 9 Sept 2015 launched an online certificate course in export-import business named Niryat Bandhu @ Your Desktop. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) in collaboration with DGFT has launched this program last month.
Major Highlights of this program:
- Learn the essentials of export/import business at the comfort home.
- The sessions will be followed by question-answer sessions where the learner can ask questions to IIFT faculties.
- The digital library is available.
- Every batch will comprise of 60 students. Every month 60 applicants will be selected.
- This is a 40 hour course divided into 20 sessions. Each session will be for 2 hours from 6 to 8 in the evening.
- On successful completion of the course, students will be awarded with a certificate jointly by DGFT and IIFT.
Program Fee: INR 25,000
Participants will pay only INR 15,000 and rest will be borne by DGFT.
Who should attend?
- Exporters and Importers
- Employees of export house
- Candidates referred by DGFT.
To register for this course, visit at: http://niryatbandhu.iift.ac.in/main.asp