CORPUS OF RS. 1000 CRORES FOR BUDDING ENTREPRENEURS
Haryana government on its Golden Jubilee year has decided to gift a corpus of Rs. 1000 crores for MSME industry sector in assistance with central government which will give Rs. 900 crores for the corpus available under Credit Guarantee Fund Trust for Medium and Small Enterprises. It will be a state specific collateral free credit guarantee scheme (for MSME)
- Job creation and employment opportunities.
- To make Haryana cities startup hubs.
- To provide loans to MSMEs at affordable cost of capital.
- To make Haryana a lead manufacturer.
- Entrepreneurs would will be given collateral-free loans up to Rs 1 crore.
- BSE with the help of state government, will educate the MSME about the benefits of listing.
Source : Haryanacmooffice.gov.in