- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday inaugurated a traditional medicine and yoga centre in the Turkmenistan capital.
- PM Modi, praised the local students for a demonstration of yoga they presented.
- PM Modi has said that, Turkmenistan President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov said, that step was a small beginning towards his vision of a world class yoga centre.
- PM Modi hoped the yoga centre would spread a positive message across Central Asia.
- Narendra Modi arrived in Ashgabat on Friday evening on a two-day visit. Turkmenistan was the fourth stop of his Central Asian tour.