Department of Employment, J&K has a scheme for developing handicrafts, handlooms artisan base.
- To improve the working conditions and work life of Artisans.
- To improve the production,quality and quantity.
- To make cluster of crafts persons.
- Central or State Handicrafts Development Corporations.
- Apex Cooperatives, Handicrafts Societies.
- Reputed and Capable Voluntary Organisations.
- The proposal should be made for not less than 25 units constructed in a particular cluster.
- Rs.18000 per unit is granted as Central Subsidy for construction of workshed cum housing unit for Rural Area and Rs.20,000/- for Urban Area.
- Rs.7000 per unit is granted as Central Subsidy for construction of workshed unit for Rural Area and Rs.10,000/- for Urban Area.
Assistant Director, Handicrafts/Handlooms.
For More Info: Click Here