Government of Tamil Nadu had launched the scheme of working capital term loan for manufacturing sector including rice mills.The maximum quantum of assistance is Rs 150 lakhs per unit.
- To provide the loan for financial assistance to the assisted and non assisted unit including rice mills.
- Development of the rice mills.
- The unit should be in standard assets category of TIIC/bank for the last 2 years.
- The net worth of the unit should be positive.
- The unit should be in existence and they should have earned cash profit from the last 2 years.
- Promoter’s contribution should be at least 25%
- They get 42 months to return the money in monthly equal installment.
- It improves the production capacity of rice industry.
- Development of the market share of the units.
- Provide loan at low interest.
How to Avail:
People can contact:
The Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited, 692, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai-600035, Tamil Nadu, India.
Contact no-+91-044-24306100/ +91-044-24331203
For more details click here