The Department of Women and Child Development, Government of Delhi has a scheme for helping Widows in financing the marriage of her daughter.
To provide financial assistance to the poor widows for performing marriage of their daughters enabling them in meeting expenses involved in solemnizing marriage of their daughters.
- The applicant must be a bonafide resident of Delhi for at least five years preceding the date of application.
- The age of daughter should not be less than 18 years.
- The annual income of the applicant should not exceed Rs. 60,000.
- She is not receiving any pension from Central Government/State Government/MCD and/or NDMC or any other source for this purpose.
- In case of a Widow applicant the Financial Assistance can be granted for performing marriage upto two daughters only.
How to Apply
Duly filled form alongwith the required documents shall be submitted to the District Offices of the Department of WCD after 60 days of marriage.
Form for Widow Daughter Marriage Scheme: Click here.
For More Info: Click Here.