Welfare scheme for women was launched by Tamil Nadu govt. In the year 2007 for the welfare of women of backward classes. It’s main aim is to upgrade the status of women in the society by providing them with loans.
- To upgrade the status of women of backward classes of the society.
- To provide loans to women belonging to the backward classes.
- To end the social evil from the society,by changing the life of backward class women.
- Women belonging to the backward classes.
- Women belonging to the most backward classes.
- Subsidized loan will be provided to the women belonging to backward classes and most backward classes.
- The scheme is for women only.
- Women should belong from either backward classes or most backward classes.
- It was introduced on May 7th, 2007. It will last up to Dec 31st, 2016
For more information, Clickhere