The app was launched by Union Minister of State (IC) for Power, Coal and New and Renewable Energy Shri Piyush Goyal in Goa for Urban Power Distribution Sector.
The mobile app has been developed by Power Finance Corporation (PFC) on behalf of Union Ministry of Power.
- To enhance consumer connect with the Urban Power Distribution sector by providing information of IT enabled towns.
- The app will work as manifestation of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s principle of good governance i.e. People focus, co-operative federalism.
- To get information of performance of their town, State level DISCOMs on different parameters including their ranking, pending consumer complaints.
- To provide information on average percentage of consumers making e-Payments, power cuts as well as power loss or theft.
- To give information on various schemes and initiatives undertaken by the Union Government to improve the power supply.
- Customers can easily access the power distribution information.
- It will provide information about power outage, timely release of connections, addressing complaints, power reliability.
For More Info: Click Here.
For Updates Download our App: Click Here.