Educational development of backward classes is the key of their all round development. In this view UP Govt. provides scholarships to the SC/ST students studying in class 1st to 10th. To encourage backward class towards education and to provide them economic support, this scheme has initiated.
- Any SC/ST student studying in class 1st to 8th with no parental income limit.
- Any SC/ST student studying in class 9th and 10th having maximum parental income of Rs. 30,000 per year.
Scholarships will be provided according to following criteria:
- 25 per month for primary class students.
- 40 per month for upper primary class (6th to 8th) students.
- 60 per month for 9th and 10th class students.
- Scholarships will be provided in 2 equal installments.
For More Info: Click Here