Educational development of weak sections of society is the key of their all round development. In this view UP Govt. provides scholarships to the BPL students studying in class 1st to 10th. This scheme has started for the purpose of providing scholarships to general category students whose parents are living below poverty line.
- Any general category student living below poverty line and studying in class 1st to 10th is eligible for this scheme.
- Student’s parents should be earning less than Rs. 19,884 per year and Rs. 25,546 per year in rural and urban area respectively.
Scholarships will be provided according to following criteria:
- 25 per month for primary class students.
- 40 per month for upper primary class (6th to 8th) students.
- 60 per month for 9th and 10th class students.
- Scholarships will be provided in 2 equal installments.
For More Info: Click Here