Scheme named Ujjawala was launched in 2007 by the Ministry of Women and Child Development. It consists of certain mechanisms for the reintegration and repatriation of victims including cross border victims.
- Preventing trafficking of women and child from sexual exploitation
- Creating an awareness program to prevent these social illnesses.
- To provide rehabilitation facilities for victims.
- Facilitating a smooth passage to their home country.
- Women and children who are vulnerable to trafficking for commercial sexual abuse.
- Women and children who are casualties of trafficking for commercial sexual abuse.
- Social Welfare/ Women and Child Welfare Department of State Government.
- Women Development Corporations, Women Development Centers, Urban Local Bodies, reputed Public/ Private Trust or Voluntary Organizations.
- The organistion should be registered under the law.
- It should not work for making profit.
- It should have 3 years working experience from the date of registration.
- Financially sound
- It should posses facilities, resources, experience and personnel to initiate the plan for which help is looked for.
For More Information, Click Here