Tripura Industrial Investment Incentives Promotion Scheme, 2012 also referred as ‘Scheme-2012’ is for setting up industrial enterprises in the State of Tripura. The scheme provides various attractive incentives for industrial development, increasing investment and employability in the state.
- To improve Basic as well Industrial Infrastructure
- Industrial Growth by attracting Private Investment
- To bring significant increase in the State Domestic Product
- Widening of resources base of the state
- Development of connectivity (Internal road, railways and air & telecom)
- Increasing linkages & Trade & Commerce with Bangladesh
- Industries & trade development through policies and incentives
- Better social infrastructure
- Enabling Entrepreneurship
The Scheme-2012 is applicable to all micro, small, medium and large enterprises commencing their production in the state from April 2012.
- Incentive at the rate of 30% of the fixed capital investment, subject to an aggregate ceiling of Rs. 50 lakhs in each enterprise.
- Units owned by ST, SC and Women individually or partnership business where all partners belongs to ST, SC and Women will be eligible for an additional subsidy at the rate of 2.5% on fixed capital investment, subject to an aggregate ceiling of Rs.50 lakhs per enterprise.
- Industrial Promotion Subsidy equal to the net amount of the Tripura Value Added Tax (VAT), Central Sales Tax (CST) and any other commodity tax.
- Reimbursement of Power Charges to the extent of 15%, subject to a ceiling of Rs.12 lakhs per enterprise per year.
- Reimbursement of Interest to the extent of 3% of the term loans availed by the enterprise, subject to a ceiling of Rs.1.50 lakhs per enterprise per annum.
- The State Transport Subsidy shall cover the portion for which Central Transport Subsidy is not available.
Note: The incentives shall be given to an eligible enterprise for 5 years from the date of commercial production.
For More Details: CLICK HERE