Objective of the scheme:
- To empower minority youths for their economic development, the corporation arranges to impart training under various trades like Asst. Emergency, Home Patient Care Service, Hospital Data Entry Operator, Physiotherapy Assistant, Operation Theater Assistant, Asst. Dialysis Technician, Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving, Technician (Operator Excavating Machinery), Technician (Masonry), Technician (Painting and Decoration), Technician (Bar Bending and Steel Fixing), Technician (Electrical House Wiring), Technician (Plumbing & Sanitation and other demand oriented traders to the minorities so as to become self employable.
- Age between 18 to 33 years
- Annual income of the parents/guardian should be less than Rs. 1.00 lakh. Income proof should be enclosed.
- On selection of the candidate caution deposit of Rs.500/- by way of DD in favour of APSMFC is to be submitted after completion of Training the same may be returned.
- 75% and above attendance in Training classes is essential for sanction of stipend.
- Stipend of local candidates is Rs. 350/- and to non-local candidate is Rs. 1,000/- per month.
- Original T.C. must be produced and submitted at the time of interview. Which will be returned on completion of course.
- Training imparted at Hyderabad only.
Entire Institutional training cost will be born by the Corporation besides Stipend of Rs 350/- and Rs 1,000/- respectively to Local and Non-Local will be paid to the Minority Youth under going Training Programme.