- The Union Minister of Women and Child Development Smt. Maneka Sanjay Gandhi launched the IAP Health Phone programme in New Delhi .
- The IAP Health Phone programme is the world’s largest digital mass education programme for addressing the malnutrition in women and children. This programme is launched by the Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP) in partnership with the Ministry of Women and Child Development, UNICEF and supported by Vodafone India. This programme aims to tackle the challenge of malnutrition in mothers and children across India.
- The IAP HealthPhone is a public-partnership initiative that leverages the increasing penetration of mobile phones in the country to educate over 6 million girls and women between 13 and 35 years of age and their families on better health and nutrition practices by 2018.
- The programme will achieve its objectives by widely promoting and distributing four re-edited videos from the Poshan (nutritional videos) series, jointly produced by Ministry of Women and Child Development and UNICEF in 18 Indian languages.
- The three-year campaign by IAP Health Phone is expected to benefit the health of 60 million children in India born by 2025 and will be transformative for India’s fight against malnutrition.
The Union Minister of Women and Child Development launches the IAP HealthPhone programme
தமிழக அரசு ரூ.10கோடிக்கும் குறைவான திட்ட செலவீட்டில் பயன்படுத்தப்பட்ட காற்றாலைகளை வாங்குவதற்கான நிதியுதவி வழங்கும் திட்டத்தை அறிமுகப்படுத்தியுள்ளது. தகுதி: காற்றாலைக்கு ...