- Telangana to set up power projects totaling 25,000 MW by investing over Rs 90,000 crore in the next four years.
- There were some power cuts last year.
- Telangana government undertaken works to hike the present thermal power capacity of 4,320 MW to 25,000 MW in the next four years .
- Telangana CM asserted that Telangana would become a power surplus state and suffer no power cuts in future.
- On his government’s efficiency, CM said it issued permission letters to 17 industries in just 12 days.